- Compliance Committees
- Additional ORE Support Areas
- About Us
- Reporting Concerns
- Why Comply?
- How to Comply
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- ClinicalTrials.gov Registration
Please send the completed application to Environmental Health and Safety, 2408 Wanda Daley Drive, and retain a copy for your files.
A project that involves the use of live animals will also require the approval of the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), which can be initiated by submitting an online IACUC application through the a-tune submission system.
Applications are required for the following materials and devices:
Radioactive Materials (RAM)
X-ray/Radiation Producing Devices (RPD)
- Radiation Producing Device/X-ray worker application form
- Application for Use of X-rays and Radiation Producing Devices